Electromyostimulation is a treatment option that utilizes impulse currents to shrink skeletal and smooth muscles (striated and non-striated). This method can reach deep muscles, such as those in the inner thigh, which may be difficult to access under normal conditions.
Mechanism of action:
- restores tone, builds muscle mass
- activates cardiovascular and lymphatic circulation
- localized lipolysis
- improves the condition of the nervous and endocrine systems
- activates metabolic processes
In our centre, the electroimpulse therapy procedure is done on the unique Futura Pro machine.
- figure correction, including after giving birth
- excess weight, fat deposits
- breast shape enhancement
- improvement of muscle tone and performance
- moisturizing massage for young skin