Endermologie is a general term that refers to a range of procedures, all of which are carried out by multi-dimensional mechanical stimulation of the tissue using motorized, self-rotating rollers located in a suction chamber.
How the procedure works
The patient is given a special robe made of thin, elastic material, above which the LPG machine’s treatment head mechanically stimulates the skin to lift the connective tissue.
The procedure also incorporates lipomassage, a process which relaxes the gaps within the hypodermis where cellulite forms, in turn allowing the roll head to activate the body’s fat removal mechanisms.
- reduction of swelling
- skin flaccidity
- acceleration of the process of lipolysis
- body contouring
- improvement of the condition of stretch marks and scars
- intensification of collagen and elastin secretion
- improvement of microcirculation
- stimulation of lymphatic drainage
- activation of metabolic processes