Aqualyx® is the first-ever injection formula that is capable of selectively, gradually reducing the size of local fat deposits without surgery.
When Aqualyx® is inserted into the fatty tissue via the intralipotherapy technique, it destroys fat cells and activates the drainage functions of the lymphatic system.
Specificities of the procedure
- Intralipotherapy is a technique in which a formula is injected deeply into the fat tissue using the special Lipoinject needle. The injection accelerates the destruction of fat cells and activates the drainage functions of the body’s lymphatic system.
- The insertion of the formula through intralipotherapy is painless and does not require additional anesthesia. The procedure itself goes by rather quickly, in about half an hour.
- Aqualyx® intralipotherapy is effective on both men and women. It is a treatment for eliminating local fat deposits, not a cellulite or general weight loss programme.
- Back folds
- External thigh surface
- Inner side of the knee
- Double chin
- Fatty growths
- Hump behind the shoulders
Possible side effects
- Burning sensation (for a short period of time, immediately following the procedure)
- Itching (temporary)
- Reddening (lasts a few hours)
- Burning at the injection site (lasts a few hours)
- Swelling (lasts a few days)
- Discomfort (lasts a few days)
- Hematoma (lasts a few days)
- In rare cases, uneven contours may appear on the surface of the skin during the first 10-15 days following the injection, but this unevenness will clear up on its own.
For 10-14 days after the procedure, do not expose the treated area to direct heat (through exposure to sunlight (UVA and UVB rays), at the sauna, etc.).