Restylane (Sweden) is composed of hyaluronic acid that has been stabilized by lateral stitching. This is generated when cultures of Streptococcus equi are fermented and later heat sterilized in a syringe. The concentration of hyaluronic acid in specimens of Restylane is 20mg/ml, and its effects last for 6-12 months.
- Restylane Touch – fine surface wrinkles
- Restylane and Restylane Lidocaine – mid-level wrinkles
- Restylane Perlane and Restylane Perlane Lidocaine – deep wrinkles and creases, facial contour
- Restylane Lipp – lip enhancement
- Restylane SubQ – cheekbone, chin volume enhancement